Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Ferguson
Dr. Ann Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 8 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview, Phillips Eye Institute and Hennepin County Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Ferguson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ann Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Richard Grimm Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi41
Dr. Stuart Borken
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi47
Dr. Saugar Maripuri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi10