Family Practitioner

200 New York Ave
Ste 160
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
865-835-5138
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

As busy as she is, she still takes the time to do a complete assessment and talk about and explain issues and medical problems. Her staff is as helpful as she is . There aren't many doctors like Dr. Carter, a caring professional, thorough healthcare provider. I don't mind the wait in the waiting area because I know she is taking just as much time caring for the patients before me and she will with me. Simply the best!

|  caring  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

she takes care of my mother in law and is always concerned about her health,mental, and otherwise.she makes sure she dosent get abused by livein granddaughter.we can trust and depend on her.she goes above and behond.who else returnes phone calls when we have a concern.great staff also. thanks dr. carter.(kris byrge)

|  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

Dr. Carter is one of the most knowledgeable caring doctors I have ever seen. She takes the time to actually listen which is usually not the standard most doctors use these days. She is always up on the latest information in the medical field.

|  Poor Scheduling  |  show details
by Prompt Patient on Mar 13th, 2010

Each time I've been for an appointment, I've had an unreasonably long wait. Even getting an appointment is difficult because the phone line is always busy; there is no voice mail or answering machine to leave a message. Dr. Carter is very nice, but needs to manage her office and time better.