A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Chappell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Med Center
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chappell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Chappell practice?
Dr. Ann Chappell practices Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Chappell, Dr. Anabel Chappell, Dr. Anya Chappell, Dr. Deeann Chappell, Dr. Hana Chappell, Dr. Hanna Chappell, Dr. Hannah Chappell, Dr. Hannelore Chappell