A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Mei-Tzu Chen MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Ann Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Chen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.