A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M Chen MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Ann Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Chen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Gastroenterologists.