A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Chernys, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernys graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chernys has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chernys accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Chernys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Chernys practice?
Dr. Ann Chernys practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Jamaica Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Chernys, Dr. Anabel Chernys, Dr. Anya Chernys, Dr. Deeann Chernys, Dr. Hana Chernys, Dr. Hanna Chernys, Dr. Hannah Chernys, Dr. Hannelore Chernys