A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Chu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann S. Chu practice?
Dr. Ann Chu practices Family Medicine near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsboro, AL and Athens, AL.
See Huntsville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Chu, Dr. Anabel Chu, Dr. Anya Chu, Dr. Deeann Chu, Dr. Hana Chu, Dr. Hanna Chu, Dr. Hannah Chu, Dr. Hannelore Chu