Dr. Ann Chu MD Patient Reviews

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Chu has been my family Dr. for years now and I would never change. She has always treated me with the utmost respect and treated any illness accurately. Great Dr.

January 12th, 2015
Disappointed
Been going to dr chu since I was born, so 23 years. She's a great doctor but her receptionist is beyond rude. I asked for a blue card for my daughter and she got smart. I am sad to say after 23 years I won't go back nor take my kids there, all because of the receptionist.

January 29th, 2014
Deeply disappointed.
I returned to Huntsville after three years away. I had seen Dr. Chu fairly regularly in my time in Huntsville, and had always received good care. I was told over the phone that since I had been gone so long, that they would have to check and see if she would take me on as a new patient as she wasn't taking new patients. I waited all day to hear back. I'm still waiting. I'm sick and miserable and have been for two days, but what is the worst is that the staff has not yet chosen to call me back. I have instead opted to let nature take it's course. Due to some shabby medical treatment last year in Mississippi, I contracted Walking Pneumonia (I was told twice by a physician that it was a cold). I figure at the rate I'm going, it will easily return and mercifully end my time here.... I'm sure I'll get the call back the next day.