A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Clemens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemens graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clemens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clemens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Clemens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Clemens practice?
Dr. Ann Clemens practices Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Sisters, OR.
See Bend Family Physicians and Bend Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Clemens, Dr. Marianne Clemens, Dr. Hanna Clemens, Dr. Nan Clemens, Dr. Maryann Clemens, Dr. Nancy Clemens, Dr. Hannelore Clemens, Dr. Ana Clemens