A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Colgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Colgan graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Colgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Colgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann T. Colgan practice?
Dr. Ann Colgan practices Family Medicine near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Colgan, Dr. Marianne Colgan, Dr. Hanna Colgan, Dr. Nan Colgan, Dr. Maryann Colgan, Dr. Nancy Colgan, Dr. Hannelore Colgan, Dr. Ana Colgan