Dr. Ann Connaghan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Connaghan?

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr Connaghan is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been her patient for 15 years and highly recommend her. She listens to you and is very compassionate.

DISMISSES YOU

Posted on June 18th, 2015

GOADS YOU INTO ANSWERING HER QUESTIONS SO SHE CAN MISINTERPRET YOUR OVERALL CONDITION. SHE DUMPS YOU IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT SHE WANTS.

Top Doc

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr. Ann is my family's doctor. She is extremely intelligent, professional, caring, and an asset to her community. She has saved my mother's life in helping with an early diagnosis of cancer and she has helped me and my other family members with countless medical issues be it big or small. I have never felt rushed during my visits and she always listens to all of my concerns. Her office has also fit me into the schedule when I really needed to be seen. She is not just a caring doctor but a genuinely caring person. It doesn't surprise me that people drive an hour or so to see her. I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone. The second part of my review is commenting on the statements made by others. I was a little surprised by some of the outrageous and hurtful comments here. First of all, these people are talking about Covenant and she isn't even affiliated with them. She's with St. Mary's. Secondly, most of the mean comments are only speculation. If YOU believe Dr. Connaghan thinks you or your family member are delusional, you probably are. Sorry to break it to you. Finally, if you can't get an appointment at this office it's probably because she is in such high demand. If you have an emergency and can't be seen right away- that is why we have Urgent Cares and ERs. You shouldn't wait weeks with something that gets worse and worse. How is that the doctor's fault? She has had all her patients for years because they don't want any other doctor! Doctors in general really can't see anybody and everybody there are just too many sick people and not enough time. In conclusion, 5 stars all the way!

Great Dr.

Posted on January 1st, 2015

I really like Dr. Connaghan. She takes the time and is very compassionate. She saved my life after multiple Dr's mis-diagnosed my pulmonary embolism as bronchitis. So, I am forever grateful for her and truly believe she is a miracle Dr. Her receptionist Pam, however is VERY rude. Over all, I am not going to leave my Dr simply because her receptionist is a crotch. Sometimes, the wait time to see Dr. is a little long but is worth it. They have always followed up with me when need be. The nurses are excellent as well. Lori and Georgia :)

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Poor support. I ended up in the hospitL.

Possibly the worst Dr. in Bay City, MI

Posted on November 4th, 2014

Multiple times has my wife seen Dr. Connaghan for general issues. Dr. Connaghan does not listed to her patients. Does not follow up and has mis diagnosed multiple issues. She has lost any touch she may have once had. As a patient you are just a # and money in her pocket. Due to regulations in place by Covenant, we believe, Dr. Connaghan can only address one concern per visit, visits are no longer than 15 minutes. My wife has brought to Dr. Connaghan's attention issues she's had and Connaghan did not listen to her and told her she was basically delusional. There is no reason to treat a patient like this. If you don't mind throwing away your money or at least a co-pay then she will do just fine. But, if you are concerned with going back to living life as normal or getting answers to questions, find another Dr. Also, her staff is terrible. They are un professional, don't follow up when they promise, they don't make appt.s when they say they do. They don't send prescriptions over to the pharmacy when they say they did. I couldn't be less happy with the level of care my wife has received. I bit my tongue far too long, other people should know not to go there unless they decide to start listening to patients and treating them like humans.

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

have been a patient of hers for over 35 years. I travel over 1 hour for her services and will continue for as long as she remains in practice

Posted on June 21st, 2012

You can't get an appointment at this office! This spring, I was so sick and tried repeatedly to get an appointment over a two plus week time period and was always told they had no sick appointments available. The final time I called I was told, very rudely, by the receptionist that they "can't see everyone!" and she hung up on me! I ended up hospitalized with a obscure complication of a bacterial sinus infection that would not have gotten nearly as bad if I had had appropriate medical treatment from the beginning. Dr. Connaghan is a good doctor, you just can't get in to see her, so what's the point of being her patient??

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Dr. Connaghan has been my family doctor for several years. I became her patient when she practiced in the city in which I live. I now travel almost 2 hrs. to see her. I trust her judgement, her professionalism and her ability to diagnose any problem I may be having. She above all spends time with me and is very caring.

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

She listens, is knowlegable, caring, and compassionate. I highly recommend her!

Posted on November 18th, 2016