Dr. Ann Cooper-Ciccarelli Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ann Cooper-Ciccarelli?

Thorough, compassionate, caring

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Its not very often that a doctor takes the time to listen to you. Dr. Cooper gave me her undivided attention and explained her thought process to me in terms I could understand. Thank you.

Incompetent

Posted on October 6th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cooper-Cicarelli today and her lack of medical knowledge was astounding. I went in for treatment for a UTI and during my visit I had to explain to her that there are home test kits for UTI's. She also did not know what a Nuvaring was, and I had to explain that to her as well. In addition, when my UTI test came back positive, she became convinced that I must have an STD and she insisted on testing me for those as well, even though I assured her that I am in a monogamous relationship and it is highly unlikely that I have an STD. Unsurprisingly, the test came back negative. At first I thought that she was doing this just to be able to bill me for the STD testing, however, while delving into her medical training, I discovered that she was named in a medical malpractice suit a few years ago for negligence, where she was at fault for the death of a 79 year old man. I believe she was just covering herself, so as not to face another lawsuit.

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Not going back, she is biased, she didn't want to take the time to listen. Just shrugged me off.

Posted on April 13th, 2017