Family Physicians

58 Old North Rd
Worthington, MA 01098
413-238-5511
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
by Latonya S. on Nov 21st, 2013

I really enjoyed having her as a doctor as long as I did which was over 10 years. She wasn't only professional. She showed interest in my family life. I was very sad to know that she was moving out of the area.

|  undependable scheduling  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Coopers for several years. Twice I have been given an appt. over the phone but when I showed up at office they told me I did not have an appt. One of those times I was sick with a fever and was turned away. On 4 different occasions over the years, twice in the last, I made an appt. several weeks ahead of time. The day before my appt. the office called me and said Dr. Cooper would not be in on the day of my appt!! I am definitley finding another MD

|  patient  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

The office staff is wonderful. The nurse that works for Dr Cooper does not return calls in a timely manner, does not forward test results in timely manner and overall in my opinion does not provide adequate service for the patients. This unfortunately becomes a reflection of Dr. Cooper. I am new to this area and I find the health care in Norfolk to be substandard compared to other metropolitan areas.