A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Cordum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Cordum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordum graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cordum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- St Luke`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann A Cordum MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann A. Cordum practice?
- Dr. Ann Cordum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Cordum practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Ontario, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Bullhead City, AZ.
See Ontario Hospitalists and Ontario Internists.