A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Cosgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cosgrove
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cosgrove Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosgrove graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cosgrove has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Memorial Health Center, Ardmore, Ok
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Cosgrove MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Cosgrove practice?
- Dr. Ann Cosgrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Cosgrove practices Surgery near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Surgeons.