Dr. Ann Deangelo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2016
Bad experience
I had a terrible experience. Brought my newborn son in for his first appointment. She was very cold and did not offer a lot of information. Being a new parent, I had a ton of concerns and all questions I asked were answered in a very vague way. It felt like she wasn't sure how to answer the questions. I found more information via Google then I did at the appointment. The office is very old and not a friendly environment. The waiting room is shared with adult patients as the office also has adult doctors. There is no separate waiting room for sick vs well visits. We called and found a new pediatrician at a different practice as soon as we walked out the door.

December 20th, 2009
Dr. DeAngelo is the perfect OBGYN for me. She delivered all 5 of my children without any complications. she was very understadning, friendly, and kind during my labor especially. However, everytime i go into her office she is understanding, friendly, and kind. when it came to pelvic exams during my labor she was very patient. she gave me the time i needed to prepare myself for my evaluation. when it comes to papsmears she always is very gentle and considerate. (like always!)! THANK - YOU Dr. DeAngelo!!!