A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Dew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Dew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Dew, DO is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dew graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Faculty Physicians and Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Linda Dew DO is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Dew practice?
- Dr. Ann Dew has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Dew practices Occupational Medicine and Public Health near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Preventive Medicine Specialists.