A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Dilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Dilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilla graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Dilla DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Dilla practice?
- Dr. Ann Dilla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ann Dilla practices Family Medicine near Spring Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL and Algonquin, IL.
See Spring Grove Primary Care Doctors.