A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang Dohlman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang Dohlman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang Dohlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan