A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang Dohlman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Dohlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang Dohlman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang Dohlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman practice?
- Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brattleboro, VT.
See Newton Lower Falls Pediatricians and Newton Lower Falls Allergists.