A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang Dohlman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang Dohlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman practice?
- Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ann Wang Dohlman practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brattleboro, VT.
See Newton Lower Falls Pediatricians and Newton Lower Falls Allergists.