Pediatrician

Peachtree Pediatrics
12 Eastbrook Bnd
Peachtree City, GA 30269
770-487-3330
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Every child should be in the care of a doctor like Ann Eggert!  |  show details
by H. White on Sep 20th, 2013

Not only is Dr. Eggert terriffic with all three of my children --and they were not always terriffic with her- but she is a parent's best friend. When my kids were ill but I couldn't figure it out or didn't know what to do, Dr. Eggert always did.

|  I used to love it here  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

I love Dr. Eggert's personality, but she and her staff are careless. They have made several mistakes inputting my child's information incorrectly. Things like his weight, diagnostic results, and even neglected to list his food allergies on documents that we're required by the school. My son has a severe peanut allergy and they checked no on his form. On one occasion, they even prescribed my newborn baby the wrong medication. Very, very careless! I will be switching doctors! The office isn't very clean either.

|  Dr. Eggert is a great pediatrician!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

She has been our pediatrician for about 15 years and I recommend her highly.

|  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Eggert has been our children's doctor since our 15 year old was an infant. She is excellent and very caring. We've had some unusual medical issues and she handle each one very well. She is determined to find a cause when a child is not well. She remembers the children and their interests --even now that the youngest is 10 years old. She is gracious and kind.I can't say enough about how skill as a physician.

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

First saw Dr. Eggert and was pleased with her, even though she would only spend a minute or two with us. She is impossible to get an apppointment with now and some of the other doctors in the practice are terribly rude and uncaring. The billing practices and excessive testing so that they can bill for unnecessary services is ridiculous. We have switched our doctors office and do not recommend this practice.

|  Against Breastfeeding!  |  show details
by MomKnowsBest on Apr 30th, 2010

I have never met a pediatrician who does not encourage or praise mothers who choose to breastfeed. If my 6 month old is ONLY breastfed, then obviously, she does not use a sippy cup nor does she eat baby cereal or stage 1 foods! Do not blame me as a mother that my child has not met these milestones at that age when exposure to these thing do not apply. Dr. Eggert really made me feel like I was a bad mother for not allowing my child to practice these tasks and that it was my fault that my daughter was behind! My daughter, however, was potty trained by 21 months and is curreently a straight A student in the gifted program.

|  Has been our Pediatrician for over 17 years  |  show details
by EMacks on May 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Eggert is the best. She has been the Pediatrician for our children for over 17 years and our kids think she's wonderful. The staff is very helpful, also. We tried several doctors before her and are very glad we found her.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com