inactive

• Nephrology Cooperstown, NY

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2011
Dr. Eldred is truly a rare find in a doctor. She has an excellent bedside manner, and has never made me feel I was a bother. She gets to know her patients well, and takes an interest in us personally. So much so that when my 15 month old daughter had orthopedic surgery, she came by to bring her a teddy bear. I could not be happier being a patient of any other doctor.

February 11th, 2011
Doctor Ann Eldred is an excellent,extremely competent and caring physician.She takes a personal interest in her patients and is always available to answer their concerns.In JUly, 2010,I was seen at John Hopkins Medical Center for a second opinion.The doctor completely concurred with Dr.Eldred's diagnosis and treatment.I am very grateful to be Dr. Eldred's patient. .

November 8th, 2010
A GREAT DOCTOR
Dr. Ann Eldred I one of the greatest doctors i have ever worked with and i have seen many doctors. She is always there to listen even if it is just your nurvse or you are scared no matter what time or day it is.. I have but her threw a lote and she has never made me feel like i am wasting her time (witch i have come acrross with other doctors) She exsplains everything so that i understand it she doesn't not shugar coat it and comes right to the point. And you work with her to come up with salutions that work best for you and you situation. I have called her on weekends and at all times and when she calls back she is always happy to hear from me!!!! A Great Doctor and they are hard to come by. I would tell anyone if you need a kidney Doctor SHE IS IT...HANDS DOWN.