A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ANN FAHEY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ANN FAHEY is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ANN FAHEY, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Jaw Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. FAHEY graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. FAHEY has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FAHEY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans