A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Fahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Fahey, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Jaw Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Fahey FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann Fahey practice?
- Dr. Ann Fahey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Fahey practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.