A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Fernandez-Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Soto graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Fernandez-Soto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Mary Fernandez-Soto DO is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Fernandez-Soto practice?
- Dr. Ann Fernandez-Soto has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Fernandez-Soto practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.