Dr. Ann Fischer MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016
Nice clean office with friendly smiling staff. Very obnoxious pediatrician. Does not seem to care for the children. Will not take my children to this doctor again,

January 21st, 2016
Upset parent
Would give a negative rating if possible. After a few years of taking my children there and never being seen <an hr of my appointment, I mentioned it to her that the wait times are always so long, she said she couldn't account for how the day went, I told her that I had another appointment on the same day as the kids next appointment with her and would appreciate being seen at a reasonable time. Rather surprised when she asked why I kept bringing my kids and I should take them else where if I couldn't wait. I would have thought a pediatrician would know parents have some difficulty moving their kids from Doctor to Doctor. What a shame, a simple " I'm sorry you have had to wait, I'll try to make sure you don't wait too long" would have been fine but I guess Dr Fisher is too big to apologize to lowly patients

October 4th, 2015
Great family doctor!

April 29th, 2014
FABULOUS!!!!
My 15 YO daughter has been a patient at Pediagroup for 12 years. They are all fine Doctors, but my daughter has built a relationship with another Doctor there, so we typically try to see her and have only seen Dr. Fischer a couple of times. This past Saturday, my daughter was complaining of shortness of breath and slight chest pain. Dr. Fischer talked to me and my daughter at length, and to make a long story short, correctly diagnosed her with a pneumothorax and sent us to the ER. My daughter was indeed diagnosed and admitted to the hospital. We had our follow up visit today and couldn't have been happier. She is wonderful. We used to try to wait until our other favorite was available, we will now see Dr. Fischer as well with pleasure!

September 3rd, 2012
Fantastic pediatrician. Our family has used several pediatrician around the U.S. and Oak Park and this doctor is a gem. She is excellent at establishing a relationship with her patients and she's a great diagnostician. She keeps well informed with recent publications and research findings. Great at educating parents as well.

August 29th, 2012
Great doctor!
We tried a few pediatricians in Oak Park before we finally found Dr. Fischer. She is great with the kids and patient and kind with the parents too. We've never had a problem getting in to see a doctor and we've never been kept waiting for long.

June 12th, 2017