A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Freeman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann G. Freeman practice?
Dr. Ann Freeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Quakertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.