A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Freeman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M Freeman DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Ann Freeman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Freeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Quakertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.