Dr. Ann Gassman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 29th, 2014
The best in the business
Dr. Gassman has been a great physician to all three of my children ages 14, 4 and 9 months. She is always available for urgent questions or concerns I have for my children. My oldest has severe asthma and eczema and Dr. Gassman has been such a great source of comfort knowing my daughter is receiving the best care regarding her medical necessity. When I gave birth to my 9 month old the hospital pediatrician had asked me if I would be using their group or if I had my own pediatrician and when I told her I'd be using my pediatrician Dr. Gassman that doctor had nothing but wonderful things to say since she did her residency under Dr. Gassman. That makes me feel even more comfortable knowing not only patients and their families love Dr. Gassman, but so do her fellow colleagues.

May 10th, 2014
She is very rude and narrow minded. Very quick to point fingers and talk down to parents. I am a third time mom just recently moved to this location and needed a doctor for my child. I am not inexperienced and I am a health care provider. She makes quick assumptions and has horrible bedside manners. I would not recommend her care to anyone!

April 21st, 2014
Wrong diagnosis
Being a New Mom I talked to a few people to get recommendations I decided on Cass county Peds the staff was nice but I was very disappointed on my sons care with Dr Gassman because I drove a long way to see her several times about my newborns eyes and she diagnosed him very quickly without any test or examinations and when the symptoms became worse and spread to the other I re-turned only to get blown off quickly. I left and went to a clinic who referred me to children's mercy who tested, diagnosed and treated his eyes with antibiotics and my son has been fine ever since. Doctors said if I hadn't gotten a second opinion my newborn could have been Permanently blind.

February 6th, 2014
Love This Doctor
She is very professional, caring, amazing doctor. She also cares for my 7 years old son ADHD, and she is amazing on finding the best medecine for him, we changes meds until we finally found the best for him. She tell me I'm not alone, when I call, they call me back right away. She talk to my boys, and cares like if they were her own boys. I will not ever change her, and will recomend her today and always!! Amazing Pediatrician!! Amazing Staff and Nurses!! She gets an A+ for her great service as a doctor! REALLY LOVE HER!!

July 18th, 2013
Dr. Gassman
We originally had Dr. Wulff, when he left the practice we ended up with Gassman. Unitil recently I would have not commented good or bad on her abilities. Her medical skills are fine, she will "listen" to a parents concerns but she has narrow idea of theoritical approaches to some issues. So, unless you are thick skinned and enjoy being patronized and spoken down to if your ideas don't line up with hers then you would be better off with a more open minded, respectful doctor.

December 28th, 2011
Dr. Gassman ~
I have known and been seeing Dr. Gassman for 10 years. I feel relaxed knowing when I got to see her she puts my children and their health first. I never feel rushed and always feel confident in her professional knowledge. My confidence comes from how she asks many question before making a diagnosis and then how she explain the "why, how, and what to do if" so that I can help my child in the future. Not only is she a Pediatric Doctor but a teacher as well. I never feel like I walk in with an assumption already made about my child's symptoms, Dr. Gassman is through, kind, and very caring.

November 30th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
My children have been seeing Dr. Gassman for 13 years, she and her staff have always provided excellent care for my children.