A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann D George MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann D. George practice?
- Dr. Ann George has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann George practices Family Medicine near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Family Physicians.