A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann George is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann George, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Della George MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann D. George practice?
- Dr. Ann George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann George practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians.