A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Gierl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Gierl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Gierl, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gierl graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gierl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Calumet Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Gierl DO is a female Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Gierl practice?
- Dr. Ann Gierl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Gierl practices Rheumatology near Menasha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Appleton, WI.
See Menasha Rheumatologists.