A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Gietler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gietler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gietler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gietler graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Gietler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
- Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Gietler MD is a female General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Gietler practice?
- Dr. Ann Gietler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Gietler practices General Practice near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Primary Care Doctors.