A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Gietler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gietler graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Gietler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
- Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Gietler MD is a female General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Gietler practice?
- Dr. Ann Gietler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Gietler practices General Practice near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Primary Care Doctors.