A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Gorai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Gorai is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Gorai, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorai graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Gorai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Group Health Central Hospital
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Patricia Gorai DO and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann P. Gorai practice?
- Dr. Ann Gorai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Gorai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellensburg, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Ellensburg Surgeons.