A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Gorai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Gorai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Gorai, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorai graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Gorai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Group Health Central Hospital
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Patricia Gorai DO and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann P. Gorai practice?
- Dr. Ann Gorai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Gorai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Surgeons.