Dr. Ann Gorman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ann Gorman?

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Gorman for over 15 years and I would never go anywhere else. She is excellent!

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Dr. Gorman's bedside manner is second to none, and if you do a little research you will find that she received the top award from her graduating medical school class for bedside manner, along with the top surgeon award. She will be honest, even about weight issues, and that is because weight directly impacts your health, the health of a baby during pregnancy, and potential treatment options. She is professional, has integrity, and is one of the most respected physicians in the local medical community. As a nurse in the area, I know this for a fact. We are lucky to have someone of her caliber in our small town.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr. Gorman was not quiete interested in me, was trying just to finish the visit as soon as possible.

excellent physician

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Gorman delivered both my children, and I consider her to be a top-notch OB. I had complications with my first delivery, and thank goodness we had her as our physician. If it weren't for her considerable expertise, I think the outcome would not have been as positive. She struck me as unbelievably competent & professional. I have since used her as my GYN and have been very happy with her continued care.

I love Dr Gorman!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I know some people feel that Dr Gorman can be "cold," but I think they are misinterpreting her frankness and honesty. That's what I want from a doctor. Some people just don't want to hear it - especially if they are told they are overweight! She is very caring and professional.

My doctor for 8 years then no more

Posted on January 27th, 2011

So Dr. Gorman was my doctor for 8 years when I found out I was pregnant. I called to schedule an appointment and was told I would have to see someone else. I then came in and saw Dr. Pierce. I did not care for Dr. Pierce. The whole office has changed and the atmosphere is completely different and not inviting. I made a follow up appointment with Dr. Pierce 4 weeks later for prenatal bloodwork. They called me a week before the appointment to reschedule because he is not working in the afternoons anymore, or so I was told that by a girl who seemed as if it was a hassle to call me to reschedule. I immediately had my records forwarded to Advanced Women's Medical Care of the Lowcountry. I was told they are absolutely fabulous. It seems as if Dr. Gorman's office is now an office that caters to more lower income patients (i.e. illegal immigrants).

Posted on September 11th, 2010

Dr. Gorman seems to be caring and professional. And this is my 2nd babe about to be delivered by her. So have a care when you give a review ladies , not hormonal.

Posted on July 28th, 2010

not caring for my issues during my pregnancy (acid reflux, sciaitica problems) so I began to make appointments with her associate doctors. Dr. Walland and Dr. Price. They were so much more attentive, caring and proactive about me not having to deal with these issues. I was so happy when she didn't end up delievering my baby. Now she is the only one in the practice both doctors have left in the past two years, that must tell you something.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Dr. Gorman is a pretty good physcian but her bedside manner is curt and cold.

Posted on March 25th, 2015