A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Greaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Greaney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Greaney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Greaney graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Greaney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann M Greaney MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Greaney practice?
- Dr. Ann Greaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Greaney practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.