Dr. Ann Gryboski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Gryboski?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ann Gryboski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017

Left feeling uneasy

Saw dr for my second PE in as many years. She spent about 7 minutes with me at most. She did not ask any questions except have I ever seen a dermatologist? She did not ask any questions to assess any of my body systems- physical, mental or emotional. She did a brief neuro exam, listened to heart and lungs, palpated abdomen. She was very flat and matter of fact, very little emotion, except when she corrected herself. You can tell she is very knowledgeable and confident. Wait time wasn't too bad, but the appointment was brief. But in this day and age I'm not surprised. There wasn't anyone at the front desk for several minutes, so I left without making another appointment. And let's just say I left not really eager to do so. Perhaps just not the right fit for me.

April 4th, 2016

Dr. Gryboski cares about people and I agree with her request that a family member should be at every appointment for my Mom due to her age of 95 years.

November 24th, 2015

Dedicated

Excellent, thorough, well connected with referrals, and dedicated

May 10th, 2015

Top-notch, excellent care

This doctor is one of the most thorough, caring, and intelligent physicians I have ever been to, and I have been to plenty with my mom and dad's illnesses and three very athletic children. If you want top-notch, excellent care, call this doctor. After years of her practice being full, she is now taking new patients; she has more nursing staff.

October 8th, 2013

Dont know what to make of my first visit with Dr Grybowski

My first thought as i left this first dr visit in a new area was - did this just happen to me? I walked in after waiting 30 minutes to find a dr. asking me questions that were personal, degrading,accusing and made me feel less confident as a person. For instance, she does not know my relationship with my parents(i love my parents and my mom especially is so sweet) she said at some point you are going to have to step up and go to a dr visit with your mom(quite forward in her tone)- she doesnt know that my father has asked the kids to stay out of getting involved and he would take care of it and it hurt me when i left that she insinuated i dont take care of my mom and if she didnt say it, thats how i felt after her response to me. She didnt like that i dont take meds and dont go to the dr. often. and yet told me i was a healthy young adult. Being in customer service and a business owner i know how to treat people and how people like to be treated. a positive conversation is much better than a negative one. I felt less of a person when i left there. one response i read said, she had alot of compassion, so im going to go back to her one more time and give her the benefit of the doubt. but i was very sad leaving her office- i felt like someone had just wiped me of my confidence and well being just sitting there talking to her.

May 19th, 2013

not impressed

I went to see this doctor after having multiple problems associated with fibromyalgia. She sat with me for awhile and went over my history but was sort of rude. The staff in her office was exceptionally rude, all the time. I felt as though my symptoms and well being was not acknowledged. In follow ups I did not see her but the NP and NP in training. They felt as though I had a psych issue and tried to pass me off. Said they would schedule a neuropsych eval but never did. Unimpressed and would NOT reccomend anyone see anyone in this office

February 19th, 2017