Overall Review

April 4th, 2016
Dr. Gryboski cares about people and I agree with her request that a family member should be at every appointment for my Mom due to her age of 95 years.

November 24th, 2015
Dedicated
Excellent, thorough, well connected with referrals, and dedicated

May 10th, 2015
Top-notch, excellent care
This doctor is one of the most thorough, caring, and intelligent physicians I have ever been to, and I have been to plenty with my mom and dad's illnesses and three very athletic children. If you want top-notch, excellent care, call this doctor. After years of her practice being full, she is now taking new patients; she has more nursing staff.

October 8th, 2013
Dont know what to make of my first visit with Dr Grybowski
My first thought as i left this first dr visit in a new area was - did this just happen to me? I walked in after waiting 30 minutes to find a dr. asking me questions that were personal, degrading,accusing and made me feel less confident as a person. For instance, she does not know my relationship with my parents(i love my parents and my mom especially is so sweet) she said at some point you are going to have to step up and go to a dr visit with your mom(quite forward in her tone)- she doesnt know that my father has asked the kids to stay out of getting involved and he would take care of it and it hurt me when i left that she insinuated i dont take care of my mom and if she didnt say it, thats how i felt after her response to me. She didnt like that i dont take meds and dont go to the dr. often. and yet told me i was a healthy young adult. Being in customer service and a business owner i know how to treat people and how people like to be treated. a positive conversation is much better than a negative one. I felt less of a person when i left there. one response i read said, she had alot of compassion, so im going to go back to her one more time and give her the benefit of the doubt. but i was very sad leaving her office- i felt like someone had just wiped me of my confidence and well being just sitting there talking to her.

May 19th, 2013
not impressed
I went to see this doctor after having multiple problems associated with fibromyalgia. She sat with me for awhile and went over my history but was sort of rude. The staff in her office was exceptionally rude, all the time. I felt as though my symptoms and well being was not acknowledged. In follow ups I did not see her but the NP and NP in training. They felt as though I had a psych issue and tried to pass me off. Said they would schedule a neuropsych eval but never did. Unimpressed and would NOT reccomend anyone see anyone in this office