A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Snyder, Family Practioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Snyder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann H Snyder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann H. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Ann Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Snyder practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Prosper, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.