Family Practioner

3.0

Feb 23rd, 2016

You never get to see the doctor only a practitioner and they only check up on one concern per visit if you have a cough they will only see you for a cough if you ask about your blood pressure they will tell you to schedule for a different appointment for that. The staff is rude and does not care about their patients at all. Expect more than an hour for an visit just imagine how many days you have to take off if you have a lot of concerns about your health. They only want money and not care about your well being.

Sep 23rd, 2015

I like their office staff whom are very professional and courteous in the medical support I have received. They have been right on, in their treatments.

Sep 4th, 2015

Fast Scheduling and the Doctors/Assistants are kind. I've been going to this Doctor for about 10 years now with the same stomach pains. They've ran only a couple test, and have never once told me the results. My wait time is usually about an hour, just to spend about another hour if not more waiting in the room for the Doctor.

Worst Receptionist----Ruth! show details Worst Receptionist----Ruth!
Apr 7th, 2015

I wouldn't know what kind of care Dr. Snyder provides because I have never actually seen her. I have only seen the practitioner. The office receptionist Ruth is extremely hateful. She is not only rude, but incompetent. She acts as if you are a huge hassle to deal with for even the most simple of issues. She was only kind one time..and that was when I called for my initial appointment. After becoming an established patient, she showed her true self. I also must say that getting a phone call back seems to be an act of congress. Don't come to this office if you expect to be cared about and your health to be a priority.

Run as FAST as You Can show details Run as FAST as You Can
by Rachel L. on Mar 29th, 2015

Office staff is extremely unfriendly, unaccomodating and disorganized. Office manager is belligerent and rude. Told me that if I'm not happy with their services I can find myself anoter doctor. When I replied that I would do that, she got upset, left the room and slammed the door. Did she expect me to beg her to continue seeing me??? Never got to meet the doctor, always was seen by NP who came into the room unprepared, did not review my chart and asked irrelevant questions that could be avoided by knowing the patient that she is going to see, sent incorrect script to lab and try to put the blame on someone else, and the list of incompetence goes on and on. In summary, find a different office that cares about you as a patient and doesn't view you as another "claim" that needs to be submitted to collect reimbursement.

They Scam your Insurance show details They Scam your Insurance
Apr 14th, 2014

Do not use this doctor, unless you want to be double billed for services. My insurance was charged for two office visits, a physical and a hypertension exam, even though it was one visit. I did not even see a doctor, just a NP. They even charge you $25 just to get a copy of your lab results. What a scam! No wonder the cost of health care is rising.

Awful staff show details Awful staff
by Janice Wright on Jan 27th, 2014

I asked to pay just my co-pay and wait for the explanation of benefits from my insurance company before paying the balance. I got a resounding "NO". Well just as I suspected, I didn't owe as much as they made me pay, so I called and asked for my refund. NEVER got it! The office manager argued with me and wouldn't back down - very unprofessional. As for the doctor, she is nice, but they don't tell you when she is off and you get the PA. Also, they want to do all sorts of tests that are not needed which bumps up the bill. The last time I was there, they thought I had the flu. I knew I didn't and told them so, but they tested anyway. The PA even wanted to do a throat culture for strep, which was totally uncalled for. Any doctor can look at your throat and tell there is no problem. I refused that test and tried to refuse a flu test, but they insisted on that - which came back negative! They wouldn't listen to me and then made me overpay for my visit, and won't give me a refund. Very unprofessional. I have gone to this office a half dozen times, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but have finally learned my lesson. I won't go back!

Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
Oct 16th, 2013

Dr Snyder has been my doctor for more than 5 years. She always concerned and takes time for patients. She has new receptionist and nurse. both very friendly, helpful and professional. Dr Snyder understands when patients have financial problems and always tries to help patients.

Dr. Ann Snyder show details Dr. Ann Snyder
by Margaret on May 18th, 2013

The service is really bad. They always make mistakes and blame on somebody else. The nurses are not courteous neither the medical assistant. If you really value your health time and money find a diferent doctor.

Uninterested/Rude/Uncaring show details Uninterested/Rude/Uncaring
Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr. seems hostile from the get go. After being diagnosed with high blood pressures I asked if I were in danger of an immediate heart attack or....her reply, AS SHE LEFT THE ROOM, was "can't promise you that!....

Project financial manager show details Project financial manager
Aug 20th, 2012

My family has been patients of Dr Snyder for 11 years. Her office has grown rapidly. We see more errors such as billing errors with a long time to pay it back and reduced quality of care. She missed a vital and important bone density test on me for two years and once tested I was found to need Boniva. The nurse staff is not as good as it used to be (painful shots). The office is feeling more like a processing plant that a physicians office today. We are currently switching to a different Dr.

Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. was very professional when I finally got to see her, but when it came to getting results on test or confirming my appointment no one would return my calls.

Dec 1st, 2010

good dr. have been seeing her for nearly 10 years. easy to talk to and she has a genuine bedside manner.

Mar 22nd, 2010

Accurate, fast, and friendly

Front Office Staff show details Front Office Staff
by Ann on Feb 16th, 2010

Love the Medical Staff!! Front Office Staff is very rude and unfriendly!! They are the first impression of the practice and score a big fat "F". Also, hate the LONG automated phone system!