Family Practioner

Columbia Medical Campus Of Mckinney
4561 Medical Center Dr
McKinney, TX 75069
214-544-2624
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  They Scam your Insurance  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2014

Do not use this doctor, unless you want to be double billed for services. My insurance was charged for two office visits, a physical and a hypertension exam, even though it was one visit. I did not even see a doctor, just a NP. They even charge you $25 just to get a copy of your lab results. What a scam! No wonder the cost of health care is rising.

|  Awful staff  |  show details
by Janice Wright on Jan 27th, 2014

I asked to pay just my co-pay and wait for the explanation of benefits from my insurance company before paying the balance. I got a resounding "NO". Well just as I suspected, I didn't owe as much as they made me pay, so I called and asked for my refund. NEVER got it! The office manager argued with me and wouldn't back down - very unprofessional. As for the doctor, she is nice, but they don't tell you when she is off and you get the PA. Also, they want to do all sorts of tests that are not needed which bumps up the bill. The last time I was there, they thought I had the flu. I knew I didn't and told them so, but they tested anyway. The PA even wanted to do a throat culture for strep, which was totally uncalled for. Any doctor can look at your throat and tell there is no problem. I refused that test and tried to refuse a flu test, but they insisted on that - which came back negative! They wouldn't listen to me and then made me overpay for my visit, and won't give me a refund. Very unprofessional. I have gone to this office a half dozen times, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but have finally learned my lesson. I won't go back!

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

Dr Snyder has been my doctor for more than 5 years. She always concerned and takes time for patients. She has new receptionist and nurse. both very friendly, helpful and professional. Dr Snyder understands when patients have financial problems and always tries to help patients.

|  Dr. Ann Snyder  |  show details
by Margaret on May 18th, 2013

The service is really bad. They always make mistakes and blame on somebody else. The nurses are not courteous neither the medical assistant. If you really value your health time and money find a diferent doctor.

|  Uninterested/Rude/Uncaring  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr. seems hostile from the get go. After being diagnosed with high blood pressures I asked if I were in danger of an immediate heart attack or....her reply, AS SHE LEFT THE ROOM, was "can't promise you that!....

|  Project financial manager  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

My family has been patients of Dr Snyder for 11 years. Her office has grown rapidly. We see more errors such as billing errors with a long time to pay it back and reduced quality of care. She missed a vital and important bone density test on me for two years and once tested I was found to need Boniva. The nurse staff is not as good as it used to be (painful shots). The office is feeling more like a processing plant that a physicians office today. We are currently switching to a different Dr.

Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. was very professional when I finally got to see her, but when it came to getting results on test or confirming my appointment no one would return my calls.

Dec 1st, 2010

good dr. have been seeing her for nearly 10 years. easy to talk to and she has a genuine bedside manner.

Mar 22nd, 2010

Accurate, fast, and friendly

|  Front Office Staff  |  show details
by Ann on Feb 16th, 2010

Love the Medical Staff!! Front Office Staff is very rude and unfriendly!! They are the first impression of the practice and score a big fat "F". Also, hate the LONG automated phone system!

|  OUTSTANDING - PROFESSIONAL - KNOWLEDGEABLE - COMPASSIONATE  |  show details
by A very loyal patient on Mar 13th, 2008

I am in my 50's and have extensive health issues. She was the first doctor I saw when I moved to McKinney Texas from out of state eight years ago and I consider myself fortunate to have happened into her office. She and her staff continually go above and beyond in providing professional, knowledgeable and compassionate care. She NEVER makes us feel as though we are rushed or our health concern is insignificant and is determined to get to the underlying health problem. We moved away from Mckinney Texas and we now travel approximately 100 miles round trip to see her when my family requires medical care. We would not trust anyone else with our family's health care. She has identified problems other doctor's have failed to recognize and was able to begin aggressive and appropriate treatment. You will never be disappointment with her or her outstanding staff!! She is THE BEST IN DALLAS/MCKINNEY!!