A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Haas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Haas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Frances Haas MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ann F. Haas practice?
- Dr. Ann Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Haas practices Dermatology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA.
See Sacramento Dermatologists.