A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Haas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann F. Haas practice?
Dr. Ann Haas practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA.
See Sacramento Dermatologists, Sacramento Surgeons, and Sacramento Pediatric Specialists.