A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Haight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Haight has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Emory University Hosp, Atlanta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Haight MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Haight practice?
- Dr. Ann Haight has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Haight practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Oncologists, and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.