A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haight
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Haight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Haight has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Emory University Hosp, Atlanta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Haight MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Haight practice?
- Dr. Ann Haight has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Haight practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Hematologists.