A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Haight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Haight has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Emory University Hosp, Atlanta, Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans