Internist

My last visit with Dr. Hallett was not pleasant show details My last visit with Dr. Hallett was not pleasant
Jul 28th, 2012

I was very happy with Dr. Hallett up until my last consult with her where I felt that she did not know what to do with me, and pretty much ignored and dismissed my concerns. After that unpleasant visit, I stopped contacting Dr. Hallett every time I was having the same issues as I knew she was not going to do anything about it. About a week ago, I had to go to the Emergency Room for my problem and the doctors had to surgically intervene as they stated my condition was very serious. I feel that if Dr. Hallett had listened to my concerns and had taken the time to refer more testing, especially imaging, they could have seen some of the issues I was having. I am very disappointed with the lack of care and professionalism this doctor presented on my last visit that I am considering changing her as my primary care physician.

Dr Hallet is Amazing!! show details Dr Hallet is Amazing!!
Jun 11th, 2012

We have been with Dr. Hallet for years. She is an amazing Doctor. She is extremely thorough with your medical care. She is also kind and actually cares about her patients. We are grateful to have her as a primary care doctor.

The Way It Use To Be show details The Way It Use To Be
by M. Brown on Dec 11th, 2008

I must say that I have been with Dr. Hallett for many years now, and she is amazing. I have not had one problem with my medical care or with her staff. I have had some life threating medical issues and her and her staff have made me feel like I was the only one they were caring for.