Dr. Ann Hallett MD Patient Reviews

August 12th, 2015
Best ever!!!

July 29th, 2012
My last visit with Dr. Hallett was not pleasant
I was very happy with Dr. Hallett up until my last consult with her where I felt that she did not know what to do with me, and pretty much ignored and dismissed my concerns. After that unpleasant visit, I stopped contacting Dr. Hallett every time I was having the same issues as I knew she was not going to do anything about it. About a week ago, I had to go to the Emergency Room for my problem and the doctors had to surgically intervene as they stated my condition was very serious. I feel that if Dr. Hallett had listened to my concerns and had taken the time to refer more testing, especially imaging, they could have seen some of the issues I was having. I am very disappointed with the lack of care and professionalism this doctor presented on my last visit that I am considering changing her as my primary care physician.

December 11th, 2008
The Way It Use To Be
I must say that I have been with Dr. Hallett for many years now, and she is amazing. I have not had one problem with my medical care or with her staff. I have had some life threating medical issues and her and her staff have made me feel like I was the only one they were caring for.

June 21st, 2016