A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Hathaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathaway graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Hathaway MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Hathaway practice?
- Dr. Ann Hathaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Hathaway practices Family Medicine near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Family Physicians.