Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3 Month Wait show details 3 Month Wait
Nov 9th, 2015

Just tried to make a new patient appointment with this PCP; after all the wonderful things I read, I was excited that I finally found a good PCP in my area. Not only did "Ashley", the receptionist, sound agitated to be doing the job she does, but she unapologetically informed me new patients appointments aren't available until mid-February. Really? A simple check of vitals and gross body function can't be seen until 3 months from now? Don't waste your time--obviously the office staff will not make it worth your wait.

by Rita Mohney on Mar 26th, 2015

I love Dr. Ann. She is wonderful, you feel loved when she comes into the room. She explains your problems so that you understand in common words. I trust her whole heartly. She is great and I would recommend her for a family doctor to everyone if she could see them all. Impossible I know.

awesome show details awesome
Oct 22nd, 2010

She is the best doctor I've ever had.

Mr. & Mrs. show details Mr. & Mrs.
by Butterup Resident for 25 years on Jul 12th, 2010

How many doctors would call you on a Saturday night and give you expert medical advice. At the time my wife wasn't even a patient but we both love her for being there for us. She is as close to family as you can get and with a qualified opinion.

Wonderful bedside manner show details Wonderful bedside manner
Nov 5th, 2009

My whole family has seen her and her staff at one time or another. You can tell that she really cares about her patients and treats you like she would treat her own family. She is great on following up and trying to solve what ever problem you may have or getting you to the right specialist.

Great Physician!!!!! show details Great Physician!!!!!
by ONE OF HER PATIENTS on Jul 21st, 2009

Dr.Ann is wonderful,she has great office staff. Dr Ann makes you feel well taken care of,she treats her patients with lots of TLC.You can't find a Doctor like her anymore,you're not just a number you're treated as though your her family. WE LOVE DR. ANN AND HER STAFF!!!