A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Heikkinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Heikkinen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Heikkinen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heikkinen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heikkinen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Heikkinen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Heikkinen practice?
- Dr. Ann Heikkinen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Heikkinen practices Family Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Family Physicians.