Dr. Ann Hornby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Hornby?

January 7th, 2015

My eyesight correction is a challenge due to previous corrective eye surgery. Her ability to communicate my diagnosis was helpful and provided insight for my particular eye condition. Dr. Hornby is a pleasure to work with.

November 15th, 2013

Dr. Hornby comes highly recommended

I first met Dr. Hornby at Kaiser due to a viral eye infection, which she successfully treated. Some time later, Dr. Hornby successfully performed cataract surgery on my left eye. Dr. Hornby is a very down-to-earth person who is friendly, not egotistical or arrogant, and truly listens to her patient. She is also quite good about following up with e-mail messages promptly and thoroughly. I had many questions about cataract surgery and the various options available. Dr. Hornby was quite patient and detail-oriented in addressing my questions and concerns. She also has a fun sense of humor. Let me also add that the fear of cataract surgery is much, much worse than the actual surgery, which only takes a few minutes (although you do sit around for hours prior to surgery). I believe Dr. Hornby has completed something like 6,000 cataract surgeries, and there is no substitute for experience. So I certainly do recommend Dr. Hornby. I was surprised that she didn't have any online reviews, given her level of experience, so I thought I'd change that.

October 19th, 2016