2.4

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017
Very direct and to the point
Dr. Hunt was very interested in the holistic approach to the reason I came to see her. She is direct in her questions and recommendations. She also does a very good job of balancing the new requirements for doctors to interact with the Electronic Health Record but also to be focused on the patient. She explained that she would have to do some things for the health record and then, when complete, clearly made complete eye contact and focused on what I had to say. Upon completion of her analysis, she dictated her findings while I was still in the room which enabled me to know that she did hear and take in all that both my husband and I said.

November 17th, 2016
md
fortunately on rare ocassions a person manages to have a medical license who should never be inflicted on people who put trust in the md title, she has negative personal issues which she inflicts on the inflicted on a random basis, she is condescending, arrogant, rude, unprofessional, i am a psycian and have personal experience in making this statement, my advice, find another neurologist

February 21st, 2016
Dr. Hunt's personality is not for everyone, but I find her very funny and enjoy interacting with her.

February 20th, 2015
Sent me for a brain MRI & MRA. Found 2 aneurisms, 5mm & 2mm.

February 7th, 2015
i am a physician who had the unfortunate experience of a single visit , how she keeps her license or patients is beyond belief!
angry, abusive, unprofessional attitude and treatme

December 27th, 2013
Son of mom with memory problems
Until I brought my Mom to Dr Hunt, it is clear she was getting the breeze or bow-off from all her other MD doctors. Because she wan'tcrawling on her belly , screaming in pain she was assumed to be OK. In fact, increasing problems with short and long term memory are making it harder-impossible actually, for her to live without help. I and my mother, received more help from Dr Hunt in an hour than we'd gotten from all other MD's in two decades. She(Dr. Hunt) is brusque, can "sound" insulting, although she clearly has her tongue in her cheek, and is a tough cookie, but all of this was part of the interview process which can be unnerving, to say the least to loved ones. As I have some medical and psychological training myself, I can say that she is clearly very good at her job and better than 90% of all other male MD's. who'd treated my mom. It is hard to listen to someone ask questions leaving one's mom sputtering for an answer, but that's what her job is. I know as an expert consumer of mental health, with numerous friends in the business, that Dr Hunt is a good and caring practitioner. All doctors should be so kind and even when they are unsparing.

October 12th, 2013
One of the worst experiences of my life. She talks to you like your five yrs old. Never listens to what you have to say.. Very rude.. Please stay away

June 30th, 2012
Could this be the same doctor?
My experience with Dr. Hunt was unlike that of other posters, so I feel obliged to counter the negativity expressed. My sister, the patient, has developmental disabilities. Dr. Hunt couldn't have been kinder, more patient, or more thorough. Unlike some other doctors, she spoke directly, respectfully and patiently to my sister, who struggles to explain things. This is a special quality in any doctor. Dr. Hunt saw us right on time, and spent an entire hour with us trying to sort out the complicated issues. She has a frank, answer-seeking manner, which some people might consider abrasive, but I found refreshing and goal-oriented. I had a strong feeling that she likes challenging cases, truly cares about finding some way to help, and is willing to spend the time required. I was a bit concerned about going to her because I had read the other ratings first. But I am glad I bowed to my sister's internist, who thought Dr. Hunt was the best person to see. Based on this office visit, I agree.

January 24th, 2012
Beware!!
Dr. Hunt is one of the worst physicians I have come across in a long time. Her analysis and assessment skills are shallow at best. Her staff are completely unprofessional they yell out your personal information in front of everyone in the reception area. I told them, in a nice way, not yell out my information and if they have ever heard of HIPPA. I have a rare migraine condition and Dr. cHunt tampered with my medication dosage and triggered my condition. When I called her and practically begged for her assistance she said, I cant help you after that incident in 2008, I have had intractable migraines since .I have had not so nice words with Dr. Hunt and told her about her nasty attitude, and her horrible bedside manner. After she told me my extreme sensitivity to light was unusual and I needed to see a psychiatrist (thats her go to thing when she can when she cant solve a patient problem).I have MIGRAINES and a rare form at that. Light sensitivity is not unheard of with migraines. She is a subpar doctor who generates subpar results and when she sees no progress, instead of admitting the problem is out of her scope of practice she resorts to you are crazy because: youre a woman, poor, whatever minority race you belong to. Hunt is also very confrontational with family members and tries to belittle people. I dont know what this woman went to medical school for if she is miserable, hates people and her patients.

August 18th, 2011
condescending and sarcastic
I had a similar experience as others. She was rude and condescending, made me feel like a 5 year old child. I told her I had a problem with her tone but it didn't get any better. I have rarely felt so belittled by somebody in the medical profession.

June 28th, 2011
THE WORST ATTITUDE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED
I've never been treated so horribly by a medical professional in all my life. She came into the room with a bad attitude (I was not expecting this level of unprofessionalism) and continued to find and create reasons to cast judgment down upon me, my father, manual laborers, and on and on. I would answer her questions, then she would ask again and tell me that I had told her something completely different two minutes earlier, and her tone of voice was impatient and nasty. Everything that came out of her mouth was barked at me as if she hated me (even though this was our first time meeting one another), and I was even trying to go out of my way to be patient, compliant, and kind because I was trying to keep the situation from escalating. It seemed as if she wanted the situation to escalate - throughout my entire examination I felt like she was trying to pick a fight with me. A horrible, horrible, horrible, unnecessary and traumatizing experience.

January 4th, 2011
Socially inept receptionist
Called to make an appointment. When I askedfor Dr. Hunt's hospital affiliation, the receptionist interrupted me with her answer. When I askedfrom which medical school Dr. Hunt graduated, the receptionist laughed at me, and then denied having laughed. She wouldn't answer my question.If the doctor doesn't care enough to hire intelligent, articulate staff (who possess social skills) to work for her, perhaps she also does not care how she treats her patients. The staff is handing your medical information. Scarey!!!