Dr. Ann Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Ryan?

November 12th, 2013

Find an ethical doctor instead

I think I have the correct Ann I Ryan, but am not positive. I dealt with a Dr.Ann I. Ryan in Algonquin, IL in 2000. Her medical records are a joke, they were eventually handed over to me by ethical nurses, who were disgusted by easily recognized medical mistakes being covered up by complex and controversial medical errors, to cover up an "easily recognized" medical mistake," a "bad fix" on a broken bone. If this Dr. Ann I. Ryan is the one I dealt with in Algonquin, IL in 2001, she's a piece of garbage who defames patients to cover up "easily recognized iatrogenic artifacts" by making patients ungodly sick with bad drug interaction combinations. The picture looks like the deplorable doctor I dealt with, who made a mockery of my medical records.

November 10th, 2012

This doctor got upset with me for requesting a copy of my own medical records. It was clear that she thought I planned to use them against her somehow, so in order to beat me to the punch and discredit me as a patient, she filed a malicious complaint against me with UCLA Medical Group claiming that I am argumentative and do not follow her instructions, neither of which are true. This doctor has a very shady character. The fact that her appearance is always disheveled and her knowledge less than impressive makes her that much more undesirable as a doctor. I will definitely change doctors and/or medical groups.

July 7th, 2012

i really enjoyed meeting her,, she was very nice and concerned on my well-being, i have the up most respect for her and her office. everyone was very nice,,

July 3rd, 2017