A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Jakubowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jakubowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jakubowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Jakubowski, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakubowski graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jakubowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann A Jakubowski MD is a female Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann A. Jakubowski practice?
- Dr. Ann Jakubowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Jakubowski practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.