A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Jakubowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jakubowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jakubowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Jakubowski, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakubowski graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jakubowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann A Jakubowski MD is a female Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann A. Jakubowski practice?
- Dr. Ann Jakubowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Jakubowski practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.