A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Jakubowski is Excellent. Dr. Jakubowski has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Jakubowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Bone Marrow Transplantation, and Cancer.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakubowski graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jakubowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jakubowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Jakubowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann A. Jakubowski practice?
Dr. Ann Jakubowski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Jakubowski, Dr. Marianne Jakubowski, Dr. Hanna Jakubowski, Dr. Nan Jakubowski, Dr. Maryann Jakubowski, Dr. Nancy Jakubowski, Dr. Hannelore Jakubowski, Dr. Ana Jakubowski