A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Jesick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Jesick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Jesick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jesick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Jesick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Indiana Hosp, Indiana, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Roberts Jesick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann R. Jesick practice?
- Dr. Ann Jesick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Jesick practices Family Medicine near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Family Physicians.