A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Katherine Kao MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Kao practice?
- Dr. Ann Kao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ann Kao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA and Greenbrae, CA.
See Larkspur Cardiologists.