A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kao
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Katherine Kao MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Kao practice?
- Dr. Ann Kao has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Kao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Larkspur, CA.
See Larkspur Cardiologists.