A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Kao practice?
Dr. Ann Kao practices Cardiovascular Disease near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See Larkspur Cardiologists.