A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Keong Ju Kim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Ann Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Washington Radiologists.