A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann K. Kim practice?
Dr. Ann Kim practices Pain Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors and Philadelphia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Kim, Dr. Anabel Kim, Dr. Anya Kim, Dr. Deeann Kim, Dr. Hana Kim, Dr. Hanna Kim, Dr. Hannah Kim, Dr. Hannelore Kim