A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kalhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kalhorn, Colorectal Surgery & Colonoscopy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kalhorn, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalhorn graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalhorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Laura Kalhorn MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Kalhorn practice?
- Dr. Ann Kalhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Kalhorn practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Colorectal Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.