A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center-Salem Campus
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann Y. Kao practice?
Dr. Ann Kao practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Revere, MA.
See Chelsea Internists and Chelsea Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Kao, Dr. Anabel Kao, Dr. Anya Kao, Dr. Deeann Kao, Dr. Hana Kao, Dr. Hanna Kao, Dr. Hannah Kao, Dr. Hannelore Kao