A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kearns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearns
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kearns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kearns, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearns graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kearns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Kearns MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Kearns practice?
- Dr. Ann Kearns has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Kearns practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.