A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Kearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Kearns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Kearns, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearns graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kearns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Kearns MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Kearns practice?
- Dr. Ann Kearns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Kearns practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Endocrinologists.